2017 Call for Papers - here
New online submission! http://cams.sevt.org
The Sport Entertainment & Venues Tomorrow conference brings together industry and academic leaders of the sport and entertainment industry. The conference provides an unmatched opportunity to interact with current and future industry leaders, to exchange ideas, to explore research opportunities, and to develop the type of industry/academic interaction that leads to advances in many fields of study.
The conference invites submission of extended abstracts from faculty members as well as doctoral students on a variety of applied, theoretical, and conceptual research topics in sport and other forms of entertainment (e.g. Live performance, theater, music, dance, film, arts, etc.). Industry professionals from all of these fields are also encouraged to submit extended abstracts of academic papers.
Extended abstracts and papers will be categorized by topic(s) and may include, but are not limited to, the following areas of sport and/or entertainment:
The SEVT conference considers extended abstracts describing completed original research that has not been concurrently submitted for consideration to another conference or previously presented at another conference. Submitted abstracts and papers should not be of work published prior to March 2017. The conference offers the following three presentation formats:
- 25-minute oral presentation including questions
- 60-minute full session (symposium, roundtable or workshop)
- 60-minute poster presentation
Upon submission, please make note of the type of presentation desired. Also, to assist the reviewers, please provide three to four keywords that describe your paper.
- Abstracts must be submitted through the SEVT online submission system - http://cams.sevt.org
- Abstracts should be no longer than 750 words (including references).
- Abstracts should not include figures or tables.
- Abstracts should include all aspects of the study (i.e., objectives, methods, analysis, results).
- Abstracts should be formatted using guidelines from the latest edition of the APA Manual.
Submission indicates the intent of the presenter(s) to register at the appropriate registration fee.
All abstracts must be received by Friday, January 20, 2017 (11:59 PM EDT).
All abstracts will undergo a blind review process. Submitting authors will be notified by email of a decision by Friday, February 3, 2017.
*Once your abstract has been accepted make sure to register by the early registration deadline: February 20, 2017.
Dr. Khalid Ballouli
+1 (803) 777-2560
SEVT Conference Information
Kim Boone, SEVT Organizing Committee
+1 (803) 777-4690